I generally don’t enjoy doing “I’m gonna do this at some point” blogs, but I have nothing to write about this weekend because the one chance I got to go to the cinema, I had to watch The Phantom Menace in 3D and… I’m pretty sure you can guess how that went (about the same as it went in ‘99). In any case, here’s what’s coming up:
Amendments are to be made to my Oscar predictions ahead of the ceremony this coming Sunday
The first ever BWAP awards, as I give out awards to the films that actually deserved, as opposed to what will be going down in California in six days time and also my Top 10 films of 2011 (don’t expect either of those for about a month, I need to catch up on all the films I missed)
The first chapter of The Story of Our Universe, yes, I haven’t forgotten, it’s a large undertaking, bear with me, chapter one is almost done and is on the way
I will aiming to get more consistency into my blogging, I’m currently in the process of moving country and haven’t had a stable internet connection since October, so bear with me. In a few weeks time, ideally I’ll be aiming for three blogs a week, including a film review on Saturday.
More religious/atheistic/science blogs, the blog hasn’t become exclusively for films, although that has become it’s core, I will be doing plenty of blogs on the topics of religion and science, including The Story of Our Universe and many others.
And plenty more, but definitely expect those things over the next month or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment