I've seen many wonderful films, read many excellent books and played many immersive, epic video games, and many of them have told some wonderful stories. But the greatest story of all is one that you need only look around to appreciate in all it's wonder. For the greatest story of all is all around us. It's not a religiously rooted myth, nor a spellbending work of fiction. Rather, it is the story of reality its self. More specifically, the wonderful, majestic universe that we live in, the splendor of which trumps any religious myth or work of fiction. We've come to learn so much about our universe, and, though there are still answers that elude us, we know the tale of the world around very well, from it's incredible beginnings to it's bone chilling finale, with one particular primate species, floating around on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam. For those who want to hear the real, scientific, evidence based story, then I invite you to read on, as I expound on our origins, explain the evidence for our eventual fate, and tell you The Story of Our Universe.
Coming Soon
No comments:
Post a Comment